Reviews for "Naruto vs Juubi Demo"

Let's see...Appearance, it's okay...kinda...meh...but okay...The gameplay...No, I can just hold down the button, and I think the normal attack is better than the strong attack...Also, it would be nice to have some sound effects and some more variety would be nice along with music. And when I finally won, I didn't feel like I accomplished anything, I just felt...like I died inside...Anyway, there are so many improvements to be made here, add some more attacks or something, some music, and some SFX, please!

Narunima responds:

thanks for the review :), i already uploaded the second part check it out if you what :D

obviously incomplete that's the reason for the score.

Here what you can do to improve it.

Make some type of a visual representation of a hit detection. I am being hit, yet i have nothing to let me know that it is happening. Same for the enemy, there has to be something to let me know i hit it.

The spacebar attack looks retarded, i have no idea what the hell he's supposed to do with a seizure.

At one point the character just walked away from the screen and never came back...i figure that would be an issue.

And of course sound, but you just wanted to show how it would LOOK so i figure that is why there is no sound. Good luck with the game!

Narunima responds:

The monster has a fixed attack pattern. So every fight is exactly the same. If the demo does this, I expect the full game to be pretty boring as well. There are no hit animations, so I have absolutely no idea when things hit me unless I focus on the health bar instead of the fight. There's no screen boundary, so it's possible to just walk off screen.

The fast attack animation is too rapid, in my opinion.

Why does punching the needles he drops injure him? You don't tell me why I should be pressing shift. Hitting the hurricane he launches hurts him. This makes absolutely no sense at all. It's not even silly game logic, but absolutely absurd and stupid.

At least the background wasn't a static picture. I'm serious about this though.

Narunima responds:

I know that it is a game, but without any story, sound and good controls, I really don't think that it will pass the judgment stage.