Reviews for "Naruto vs Juubi Demo"

This is a great parody of Naruto Storm 3, and its actually quite fun. Yeah the graphics are silly but thats the point. Part II actually builds onto this and adds attacks and new sections of the battle.

I would love to see this series continue with a part 3, and finish far past that. This game has kept my youtube subscribers very entertained and Many lols were had.

My message to the people giving this a low score, and saying its bad.

Its made for the lol, this isn't supposed to be a big flash game. Its for people who want to lol.

Games p good, except the combat. The combat doesn't feel very, and the fact i have to hold down the button just to do it really grinds my gears. I can see how it works for the spacebar, but i think you should try to find a way to press the button instead of holding it for the strong attack, so that players can focus on aiming the attack instead of having to worry on holding the button(this may sound like a stupid reason, but the only proof i have of how that idea can work is when you do jump attacks, which hitting jump during the attack, cancels it)The boss pattern was a good one but very unfair with the "wait time" when a hand pops up. let the hand stay for a bit more, players can get a solid hit in, and wont have a hard time getting there when across from the screen. also, wonky hit detection.

this is looking good for a game, my main gripe was just having to hold down a button for a attack to work, which certainly gets in the way. also control layout is strange.

Narunima responds:

thanks for the review :), i already uploaded the second part check it out if you what :D

Pretty fun but kind of difficult

Narunima responds:

Cool idea. However, the execution is rather poor. I encountered a lot of bugs/glitches that made the game rather difficult to play and even unplayable entirely. Still, there's definitely promise here. I saw in the comments you have the second part out, so I'll check that out next!

tell me this is'nt the gameplay prototype