Reviews for "Naruto vs Juubi Demo"

The monster has a fixed attack pattern. So every fight is exactly the same. If the demo does this, I expect the full game to be pretty boring as well. There are no hit animations, so I have absolutely no idea when things hit me unless I focus on the health bar instead of the fight. There's no screen boundary, so it's possible to just walk off screen.

The fast attack animation is too rapid, in my opinion.

Why does punching the needles he drops injure him? You don't tell me why I should be pressing shift. Hitting the hurricane he launches hurts him. This makes absolutely no sense at all. It's not even silly game logic, but absolutely absurd and stupid.

At least the background wasn't a static picture. I'm serious about this though.

Narunima responds:

thanks for the review :), i already uploaded the second part check it out if you what :D

Games p good, except the combat. The combat doesn't feel very, and the fact i have to hold down the button just to do it really grinds my gears. I can see how it works for the spacebar, but i think you should try to find a way to press the button instead of holding it for the strong attack, so that players can focus on aiming the attack instead of having to worry on holding the button(this may sound like a stupid reason, but the only proof i have of how that idea can work is when you do jump attacks, which hitting jump during the attack, cancels it)The boss pattern was a good one but very unfair with the "wait time" when a hand pops up. let the hand stay for a bit more, players can get a solid hit in, and wont have a hard time getting there when across from the screen. also, wonky hit detection.

this is looking good for a game, my main gripe was just having to hold down a button for a attack to work, which certainly gets in the way. also control layout is strange.

Narunima responds:

I know that it is a game, but without any story, sound and good controls, I really don't think that it will pass the judgment stage.

Narunima responds:

obviously incomplete that's the reason for the score.

Here what you can do to improve it.

Make some type of a visual representation of a hit detection. I am being hit, yet i have nothing to let me know that it is happening. Same for the enemy, there has to be something to let me know i hit it.

The spacebar attack looks retarded, i have no idea what the hell he's supposed to do with a seizure.

At one point the character just walked away from the screen and never came back...i figure that would be an issue.

And of course sound, but you just wanted to show how it would LOOK so i figure that is why there is no sound. Good luck with the game!