Reviews for "Naruto vs Juubi Demo"

Cool idea. However, the execution is rather poor. I encountered a lot of bugs/glitches that made the game rather difficult to play and even unplayable entirely. Still, there's definitely promise here. I saw in the comments you have the second part out, so I'll check that out next!

This is a great parody of Naruto Storm 3, and its actually quite fun. Yeah the graphics are silly but thats the point. Part II actually builds onto this and adds attacks and new sections of the battle.

I would love to see this series continue with a part 3, and finish far past that. This game has kept my youtube subscribers very entertained and Many lols were had.

My message to the people giving this a low score, and saying its bad.

Its made for the lol, this isn't supposed to be a big flash game. Its for people who want to lol.

tell me this is'nt the gameplay prototype

Narunima responds:

thanks for the review :), i already uploaded the second part check it out if you what :D

Let's see...Appearance, it's okay...kinda...meh...but okay...The gameplay...No, I can just hold down the button, and I think the normal attack is better than the strong attack...Also, it would be nice to have some sound effects and some more variety would be nice along with music. And when I finally won, I didn't feel like I accomplished anything, I just felt...like I died inside...Anyway, there are so many improvements to be made here, add some more attacks or something, some music, and some SFX, please!

Narunima responds:

Pretty fun but kind of difficult