For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Insecto-smash"

Not bad. Reminds me of the mini-game from Mario Paint, without catchy music, counter-attacks from the flies, or bosses.

RockLou responds:

I've considered adding bosses, but... never did anything about it.

Very very original!

RockLou responds:

Really? I have to disagree with you, but thank you. :P

great all aroud, the look and feel of the game are quite professional, it can be just a simple smashing game, but so nicely done.

OBS: at one point you get good enough at the game that during a "bonus stage" you can almost guarantee your next scoring mark, going into an infitine streak of bonuses; wich gets kinda silly, but i suspect that was intentional sorta like in that "achievment unlocked" game...

Thank you! :)
About the infinite ending... yeah for a while it feels like it can go on forever, but eventually you screw up. I've gotten 120000 points. You can get a lot, but it's never an infinite streak of bonuses.
But it's that last part where you get tons of streak bonuses, that is the most fun part of the game!

gross AND fun! hard mix to come by.

Thank you so much! :)

i played this game so much my hand hurts.

RockLou responds:

haha, so have my coworkers. Thanks for the review.