For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Insecto-smash"

A very good, little game. Didn't really get boring because of all the differen rewards and killstreaks - so a great solution for bringing some variety into a game! Very well done! :)

Thank you! :)

You should put here wood texture so it would look like a table or desk. Good game thought

Good idea!

NICE! Needs backround and more insects though.

RockLou responds:

Thanks, might consider it.

So damn satisfying, and I love the amount of bugs to kill! The upgrades kept it fresh and I kept wanting to play again. Could you possibly add a background instead of blank white? It made it hard to look at for so long, staring into insect oblivion. Fun stuff though.

RockLou responds:

I have no idea what kind of background I should put there.

im venting all of my anger and frustrations in life on these pesky insects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

RockLou responds:

They can handle it. Just keep going, bro.