Reviews for "Escape Barn Jumping!"

i loved it! so much i love pigs for 1 to SUPER! pig is ssooooooo cute but a snake ate me :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDdd

Five seconds into the game and I find myself stuck by a bug. The pig refused to move left or right and he kept jumping indefinitely. I reloaded the game and the same thing happened. I reloaded yet again and guess what, stuck again! The game is broken and far from being finished.

Lenke responds:

try to click the stage(?

A very basic game with not a lot to keep you entertained enough to keep playing. Gameplay seemed strange considering my chicken could jump off something its head barely touched. Animation was as basic as the game itself

good work

Comic Sans? Blue text on red backgrounds?

One thing I noticed is that your preloader only shows up just as the game is about to finish loading. You might want to recheck some of your assets and make sure they aren't being downloaded until the preloader is shown. For about 10 seconds I thought your game wasn't working.