Reviews for "BALLAD OF THE BIRDS "

This flash reminded me always to look over my shoulder whenever I hear some mothercluckers chirping in the area. A nasty rap over a sick beat that packs a mean punch but also delivers a meaningful message wonderfully animated to add a visual layer to what is already a strong audio message.

Trop does it again. 5's all around.

cant resist saying this but the green bird and the bald eagle looked like they were having a retarded seizure(no offence and F*CKING hilarious!)

Tropicana responds:

This is intentional :) thanks

That was pretty fucking brilliant considering I see birds like this whenever I visit NYC all the time. It's pretty hilarious and badass.

With that said great work Tropicana hopefully maybe the song can get an Audio Portal release soon? :)

Tropicana responds:

Great review, and absolutely ill get on that right now

As I interpreted the video as mostly if not purely comedic in purpose, I think this was pretty freaking awesome. It didn't have to have amazing animation, in fact I believe that it was better without it. There were a couple slightly awkward pauses, but hey, I got a laugh, and it looks like most other people did, so who gives a shit. Thanks for your effort, trust that the outcome was enjoyed.