Reviews for "SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews"

Magical.

This is the first time i give 5 stars to something on newgrounds. :D first of all i was also trolled by the game. i almost broke my keyboard too. But then i knew if i would get trolled by the game then my freinds would too xD. after my freind tried for an hour and i told him it was a Aprill fool his reaction was( he said to me): next time i am going to see you. i will hit you so hard that i possible can. ( he forgot it, lucky me xD).
But seen this video. with the awesome voice acting. i laught so much much that my family had to come to my room to check why i was laughing that much. if i could give 6 stars i would. but you have to settle with 5 :D

Nice! I thought it was pretty funny. So was checking the reviews every once in a while for stuff like this. Not hard to beleive you didn't make them up.

Yeesh, I found the joke game hilarious and this video even more so, but don't get angry at the people who "WRIT CUMENTS LIKC TIS AND STILL DON GET JOKE" in this video.

Can't wait to see more of your work in the future.

hahaha its funny because i am one of those people