Reviews for "SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews"

i hate this game ! D:<

Evil-Dog responds:

The game hates you too

The usual response to an april fools game.

i finally understand new grounds. only things that have no meaning gets a lot of stars, seriously what the hell is this. not even a crappy animation. the expletives was unnecessary, the reason of this, is what exactly? this is more confusing than ever. More times i think we Americans are smoking crack because this must be done by a psycho path . sorry for the harshness but i do not get this at all

Evil-Dog responds:

it's pretty simple, we made an april fools game and those are funny reviews we got, reenacted by a voice actor. It's not rocket science, just read the description.

O-O