Reviews for "SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews"

Ah, didn't think 5 minutes would fit these many reviews, towards the end it almost started getting a bit monotone. The long review would've been a perfect place to end it IMO, but it was fun to listen to. Not that much focus on typography (would've been fun with more transitions, separate words, etc) either, and a lot of overly intentious slurring on words, but overall, good stuff!

-cd-

Evil-Dog responds:

totally agree, but I have to finish Road of the Dead 2, that was just a little distraction i wanted to do

Lol no need to say sorry dude. Bitches be crazy with not taking a joke.

Some people cant take a joke. Great job on the game! Thanks for making this video too, wish you would have added in the account names of the people who made the comments, call them out for their stupidity and anger issues. Bravo, kudos, encore!

That was really funny april fools.

The comments are funny enough on their own. Frankly the reader was trying way too hard to make them funny with the slurred talking and pseudo rage, and the same shtick got old after a couple minutes.