Reviews for "SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews"

So I've been reading through some of the low/no star reviews you got on THIS video and thought that they were quite similar in tone and bitchitude to the comments you displayed in the video.

You made quite a few people whine and moan in both the 'game' and this 'accolades' vid. I say that shows proof of succes. Have a few internets, you deserve them.

Damnit, mine didn't get in.
Oh well, at least you got the "Cold hard truth" one.
Also, please slur you words less.

You should rename this "Depressed Guy Screams at Himself in Manic Sour Grapes Fit Over Year-Old Failed April Fools Joke" ... or.... maybe just "Lazy 'YouTube Reacts' Knockoff."

Evil-Dog responds:

You should rename your only submission "shitty artist attempts stick character comic but fail"

MAKE IT INTO A FULL GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMMITTTT