Reviews for "SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews"

This is the first time i give 5 stars to something on newgrounds. :D first of all i was also trolled by the game. i almost broke my keyboard too. But then i knew if i would get trolled by the game then my freinds would too xD. after my freind tried for an hour and i told him it was a Aprill fool his reaction was( he said to me): next time i am going to see you. i will hit you so hard that i possible can. ( he forgot it, lucky me xD).
But seen this video. with the awesome voice acting. i laught so much much that my family had to come to my room to check why i was laughing that much. if i could give 6 stars i would. but you have to settle with 5 :D

"I'll breakthe god damn fucking keyboard before i break the barrier."

I'll admit, this was pretty funny.

Simply hilarious. I wish I would have seen the game because you would have got a good one from me lol.

Magical.

I love how creators aren't supposed to defend themselves. We're supposed to just take shit with a smile? If a heckler harasses a comedian, he makes them look like an ass in front of everyone else. You guys need to grow a pair, if you can dish it out, learn to take it too. Great job Evil and cohorts.

Evil-Dog responds:

haha well to be fair they were the ones to be shat on with my april fools joke, they don't have to take shit and I don't have to take shit and nobody has to take shit so let's all throw shit at each other haha