Reviews for "SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews"

this made me want to play it again.

Epic voices, epic comments, most epic April fools ever :D

you were not thinking it would work so much, were you?

Nope haha

I was really disappointed, the first time i played the game...
this video is really great indeed, it made me laugh all the damn time!!!
it makes me wonder about making nonsense games just for posting videos about the angry comments...
the best of this kind of movies still remains "DOT DOT DOT" a video about a comment on a game, posted a year ago or so...
good job, guys, you fu***d all of us!!

Evil-Dog responds:

dot dot dot is a classic :D

I thought segway of the dead was pretty easy. I got to the 50th level in about ten minutes. People just suck at games I guess.

Give the voice actor all the beer he can drink for his whole life, cause he earned it. Fucking hilarious!
Too bad I couldn't find my review on that game but I think it probably wasn't funny enough.
Yet again, that voice acting was top notch entertainment. 5/5 added to favorites for future lolz.

Evil-Dog responds:

Your review was too normal and non retarded :D