Reviews for "SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews"

>not using keypresser

Good lord the voices are annoying.

Aaawww...

Ok, cool.

Why not making a serious and demented REAL Segway of the Dead, now?

It would blow my mind :D

I dunno what everyone is talking about, I had no trouble getting through the whole game.
Even got all the upgrades! Although it took me almost 2 hours to get 'em all...
This game rawks!
XD

Evil-Dog responds:

lol gotta let go at some point :P joke's over lol

-sigh- You have to love people and their stupid comments on newgrounds. The sad part about the game was that it was obvious once you hit the horde of zombies and with the guy was screaming(no not when you ride the segway because you never know with newgrounds). I hope you know that you will get spammed by comments from the people who played this and raged like the people who were in the video XD.

pros:
-nice audio
-voice actor was good for the most part
-love the comments of people who gave this a 0 because their comment was in the video or was not in it

cons:
-voice acting went over the top some of the time when he should not have
-not really anything but text

There really is not much to say about this lol but it was still funny hearing the players comments, keep it up!

thanks, I agree with you