Reviews for "SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews"

Evil-Dog is the is the creator of "Lab of the Dead", ofcause people expect something great ( at least I did) and I understand that people are mad because "Lab of the Dead" was a game I enjoyed for hours and so I was looking forward to "SegwayOfTheDead".
I still think people over reacted about this April fools but see it as a compliment, newgrounds-fans are crazy after your work and you shouldn't dissapoint them too much.

P.S: I'm still waiting for another awesome game! :D

Yeah Road of the Dead 2 is coming :D

if you pass the barricade of zombies in the first stage, what really see is a blue screen without a goal

ok cool, make fun of potential fans more. that must have been fun for you and your friends.

Evil-Dog responds:

oh yeah dude, I don't want fans with no sense of humor, I'm not your slave monkey, I do what I want, if you don't like it, move along

It amused me for.... a Mere 5 seconds. Realized the "Attempted" joke from the start, figured I would be nice and play along, got bored, moved on.

Evil-Dog responds:

you didn't really get bored and moved on, you took the time to express your opinion
you spent more time reviewing it than watching it, it seems, which is weird

The voice gets annoying after a while.