Reviews for "SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews"

pfft i passed the first level. i beat my d pretty good ya know?

why did no one check the comment section after 10 tries or before they broke their keyboard/finger? if you really did damage either of those, you are dumb and deserve to be in pain.

its possible just need to be fast with the d.

Hahahahaha I remember playing that game, this was a great video idea!

You know, it's not that the joke was bad, on the contrary, it's just that a game called "Segway of the Dead" sounds really fun to actually play. Remember that "Hunger Games" game that also was an April Fool's joke? Man, I would have loved to play, and even pay, for a game based on that kind of survival challenge. So, the joke is amusing at first, but then we realize these games would make for great entertainment if they were actually playable, thus making us rather sad and disappointed that it's just a joke.
Still, "Segway of the Dead" was the funniest one, I have to admit.