Reviews for "No Worries"

Very touching. Art is spectacular.

sirhenrystudios responds:

glad you liked it, thanks!

I love it! So many cool angles, ideas, colors. Great work!

sirhenrystudios responds:

I appreciate it man, thanks!

Incredible work, man! Your style is outstanding and you really captured the tone of the track you chose

sirhenrystudios responds:

thanks man, that means a lot, I am having a blast animating for this tournament with you dudes

wow, i hope you finish this, is pretty awesome

sirhenrystudios responds:

I've been contemplating it, I might clean up some of the animation and change some things around once this round is over, I'm pretty sure I won't make it to the next round. I have another animation I have to finish as well, although it's not all that great. Thanks for the feedback man

You said it's not completely finished were you planning on making it longer? because I loved how it ended this way. Beautiful animation, the scenery is amazing and the message of the story is great.
Nice job, Good luck with the contest!

sirhenrystudios responds:

A few of the scenes were rushed, mainly because when I woke up the day the animation was due, I only had up to scene 5 done. Some of the character animation is a bit on the wonky side and really could have been fleshed out a bit more. I appreciate the kind words though and I'm glad you understood the message, thanks man.