Reviews for "Father"

short video but have a deep meaning

Its a great animation but storywise very confusing, first it seems like a mother dying while giving birth. But the last seconds its suddenly the child, If it was both i think it could been saved by having the animation sligthly longer.

The whole time I thought the flashbacks were of the mother giving birth to the daughter and dying while giving birth.
Great, fulfeeling animation, but very confusing once you take a look at the description.

Maybe you should make it a bit clearer that the girl is battling against Lukemia? It's easy to see something's happened, but what that is... that's a mystery unless you first read the description. Feels like there's too much holding-head-in-hands and looking miserables when the girl doesn't even look dead at the end. The music works well, and it does seem a bit sad, but it feels it's not as effectual as it could've been with a backstory before the ending. It's just all... ending. Keep it going!

-cd-

very good animation stirs the heart more so sad to see animations still are incredible and make us reflect