Reviews for "Flight of a Slime"

It's not "extremely hard" (in comparison with Give Up or The Impossible Game), but I'm glad I had all those checkpoints there. If the game was in a larger size, it'd be far more enjoyable. The ending is quite nice.

YukonW responds:

Thank you for the review. Stencyl would not allow me to export the game in a larger size without the game being MASSIVE.

Difficult, but also fun for a platformer.

YukonW responds:

Thank you for the review!

this game is hard. its good, but hard. and was this game based on minecraft(the slime)?

YukonW responds:

Thanks for the review. Not really, but it was kinda a source of inspiration?

Is this music made in garageband? it feels familiar, especially the second level...

YukonW responds:

I'm not certain? Sorry, I didn't do the music. :/ You would have to ask Max about that... Thanks for the review though!

I like the slime spread/gather thing. The controls are a little too touchy, though. It's really hard to get the jumps as accurate as they need to be.

YukonW responds:

Thank you for the review, I'm glad you liked the jumping effect. I highly doubted if adding it into the game was a good idea, but I did anyways! :P