Reviews for "Intuition keys"

Haha, rage-worthy indeed my friend. This is an enjoyable and challenging game as long as you follow the reminder that this is not some gladiator fight to the death. It's simple, lighthearted, and not too bad.

Unless you enjoy the company, I'm pretty sure the "i" in the sentence "But i you can't win." is not needed. On the game side of things, you could perhaps implement multiple difficult hidden cipher patterns for the chain of letter. That way it wouldn't be the same if they were to play again, yet it would still be hard.

wertolet responds:

Oh, thank you for mistake.
Maybe i do it more harder.

I don't think the game is funny or fun or anything, the only good thing about the game is the medals, that's it.
You just end up hitting keys on your keyboard...
SPOILER: Here is the sequence for anyone too lazy to smash the keyboard (I don't blame you) SPOILER: ABCEFTRINBOXWERTOLETRERECJDFGTXTYMGEP JTYJNPFZWYJCUJHKJLJCRFZSUURHLDSPKILLB ILLFUUUUUKCUAEZDWJTLBQDFSZ

wertolet responds:

Yeah, for much people it's anoying. But some time you just need to hit buttons.

Tough luck, mate. I won.

And that being said: is this supposed to be a variation of the Red Button game, where you're expected to keep pressing that button until it goes around in a complete loop? If that was what you were going for, congrats. If you were thinking of inciting rage with this game, boo, you fail.

For my part, I remained calm throughout the entire game, doing the entire 26-alphabet sequence every single time until the right letter was hit. It helps that I type like a pianist.

Now if this game were meant to be like the 'Press that button' game, you probably don't need sound to trigger someone's rage. Good call, I guess, by not putting in any sounds: you helped a calm person play much calmer.

4/5.

wertolet responds:

Yeah, first idea - it's a rage game, but i make it more easer and calm for players. So now it's just a find a button game.
Thank you.

Great game, I'm here to add something in the comments for anyone who wants to take the easy way out!

abceftrinboxwertoletrerecjdfgtxtymgep jtyjnpfzwyjcujhkjljcrfzsuurhldspkillb illfuuuuukcuaezdwjtlbqdfsz

The game is cool though, a good idea, and I'd recommend giving it a go yourself without cheating!

This is a pretty good game, not really difficult if you print and paste it on Paint, but took me a while.

5 stars because I had fun discovering the letters.

Thank you!
I do history special for fast game complete. :)
Im happy that you have some fun from this game.