For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Cubus Velox"

its very good. ideas come from the impossible and i love the music doesnt restart

your game reminds me of "the impossible game". i love it.
challenging, addictive, wonderful
take my 5 stars sir.

knarrenheinz responds:

Thanks :) It's inspired by "The Impossible Game" and the spiritual successor of my game "Neon Guy".

Awesome game, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Simple but nice visuals, amazing fast-paced gameplay and incredible music(I especially like the piece that plays during the Mixed levels). I was already enjoying it during the Gravity/Jump maps, but I feel like the entire game was leading up to the Mixed levels, especially with the seemingly pointless blue and green blocks. I honestly can't think of a single flaw with this game.

Challenging and addictive.

How anyone gives this less that five stars is beyond me. This is fun as all hell man, keep up the good work.