Reviews for "Cubus Velox"

Fun, addicting, challenging, catchy music= AWSOME!

Great game. Just finished all levels.
I'm a bit colourblind so the red ones weren't always to clear for me.
Some levels i did in one go. Others took me few tries. After a while you get the system of what direction you want to move us and it becomes easier. Had allot of fun with it

not really my type of gaming but badass graphics and AWESOME GAMEPLAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Not really my bag. Don't enjoy games where you can't possibly know what to do until you've died at every given location a few times and have to start over after each one.

Probably the most fun 1 button game I've played. The music really fit nicely. I felt like the game was teaching me the timing and structures of the levels which made it so that I sometimes made it through levels on my first try and that gave me a nice sense of accomplishment. The levels with the single mechanic were pretty fun but when they were combined and it'd switch when you grabbed a diff color it brought the game to another level. Really awesome stuff.