Reviews for "Cubus Velox"

Really good at flash! :D

Instead of addressing the game, which is almost flawless by the way minus some uneven difficulty at certain spots, I'm gonna address some FMC: Frequently Made Complaints.

*The game is too hard!
Wrong. I could beat it, and I'm not the best at single-button games.

*It has artificial difficulty! You have to die to know where to go!
Also false. While I grant that you need to die at times to get your bearings, this is normal for a game. It just has a steeperreflex curve, meaning you need to be more intuitive and aware of your surroundings in order to react to them faster.

*It isn't my kind of game waah
Really? Well why review it then? I hate point and click games, but I don't review them because of that existing bias. Don't expect a game creator to be able to tailor to everybody's preferences.

*It's laggy!
Not for me. Check your computer speed. I'm on a crappy computer using Firefox with an out of date flash, so if it's fine for me your computer must really be screwed.

*It's a ripoff of Impossible Game!
What? I understand that it's probably inspired by it, but where in IG can you change gravity and the like? Voluntarily, I mean. Plus it's better made.

*DON'T READ THIS IT ACTUALLY WORKS COPY AND PAST TO SPAM MORE GAMES AND YOU'LL BE KISS-
SHUT UP. I CAN TALK IN CAPS UNNECESSARILY TOO. THOSE TEXT WALLS NEVER WORK, THEY'RE ANNOYING, THEY'RE SPAMMING UP MY EMAIL, YOUTUBE COMMENTS, AND I'M NOT GOING TO ALLOW THEM TO SPAM THIS SITE TOO.

A very good game with perfect controls and no noticeable bugs.
Level 16 was most frustrating for me... surprisingly.

I beat the game, I hate level 27. This level is thw WORST! But, this is awsome.

Interesting. I will admit, I'd like some other gravity controls, but the ones done here are quite nice. They're well tuned and the level design is great. After a while though, you have to have split second awareness to get through on your first try. Frustrating, but always achievable. It's a fun game, that reminded me of IPhone games before I found out it was one. A good little time waster. Would play again.