Reviews for "Speaker:A Trip to thehead"

cool game

it was cool yo.You putt some effort into it

Does it end after fucking dead body or i just didnt figure out what pixel i should click? Btw. Having some degree in writing doesnt mean you are good in it. Same like with psycholigical studies. You can finish it easily and be a shitty psychologist. It basicly applies to all humanities studies. And that stephen kings friend thing...if i would be a friend of einstein would it mean i am a genius scientist? I guess harvard has very low level nowadays...ofcourse if you didnt lie.

a joke.
and yeah the game has like two endings

meh...

understandable.

Author warns you the game was a learning tool, I think it should have been worked on more before submitting. Many items change your mouse pointer to indicate they are clickable, but with no result. Art is haphazard, almost juvenile. Ending Music starts and doesn't stop even after the game is over and you start a new game with the ending music still playing. Content is meh, not shocking, not interesting.

TheMajormel responds:

Very nice review man, To be honest, I really dont know how to make a mouse cursor. The story wasn't meant to be shocking anyways. I just wanted to put in some random story