Reviews for "The Black Knight Rises"

the wall jumping just makes this way more difficult than it needs to be.

This has potential to be good, but why does he move so slow?! He needs to move faster, as it really makes the game drag thru the walking sections. Also, he swings his sword slow. And, jumping... he jumps high enough, but I still found myself falling short on jumps of 3 (6?) squares. With a better walking/running speed, I should be able to clear these, as he his jump height is good.

Also, could you add 'Options' to the Pause Menu? I tried this on 'Low' level thinking that maybe the laggy speed was due to high Quality level, but even on low it was the same. However, to get out, I had to refresh. Quitting via the Pause Menu only takes you to the level select, not the Main Menu.

This has a lot of potential, but it got to be a pain in the butt entirely too soon. :\ Can't wait for a redo, tho, once you speed him up.

Got frustrated in the beginning when I couldn't jump off the wall to the left in one of the beginning levels. Gave up. Does have good graphics and music.

Mythologic responds:

You've got to practice! This isn't a game for the faint of heart! Mallgoth may appear cute and cuddly, but he's quite the challenger!

Waste of time.