Reviews for "The Black Knight Rises"

Reminds me of Super Meatboy for XBox but with armor on. That being said, this is not a bad game, but the controls are a little clunky. And yes, he just moves too darn slow. This has a lot of potential, though, so keep it up and maybe update...?? :D

Got frustrated in the beginning when I couldn't jump off the wall to the left in one of the beginning levels. Gave up. Does have good graphics and music.

Mythologic responds:

You've got to practice! This isn't a game for the faint of heart! Mallgoth may appear cute and cuddly, but he's quite the challenger!

I really found this game enjoying until part when you need jump of the wall. It really hard, it could be like this: hold up and press any direction he will jump straight there but not fall down. Music was cool I did like it. Only made it to 5th level before I raged Dx, sorry.

the knight's movement needs to be sped up and his attacks are too slow.

This has potential to be good, but why does he move so slow?! He needs to move faster, as it really makes the game drag thru the walking sections. Also, he swings his sword slow. And, jumping... he jumps high enough, but I still found myself falling short on jumps of 3 (6?) squares. With a better walking/running speed, I should be able to clear these, as he his jump height is good.

Also, could you add 'Options' to the Pause Menu? I tried this on 'Low' level thinking that maybe the laggy speed was due to high Quality level, but even on low it was the same. However, to get out, I had to refresh. Quitting via the Pause Menu only takes you to the level select, not the Main Menu.

This has a lot of potential, but it got to be a pain in the butt entirely too soon. :\ Can't wait for a redo, tho, once you speed him up.