Reviews for "Windows Vista Errors"

Very Good OS.
I want more!

PD . I want all the medals (sure you will not tell me all)

TheMadWasp responds:

You will get more eventually!

Every single medal? I'll PM you.

See you in August? HAH! Fun and great game. You should do a Windows 8 one, it's terrible! I liked all the errors in this one, quite entertaining.

TheMadWasp responds:

Thanks, I would do a Windows 8 one, but I've never had a chance to use it, also, I'm planning for Windows MEE (Windows Milenium Error Edition) to be the last one, but that will be for next year.
Thanks!
-Madjasper1

Nice game man i read all the errors put everything in the serch bar but still cant get the Why? Seriously?

I'll PM you.

Funny ass game... I see you responed to every single review, so, if you don't respond to this one il fokin rek ya 1v1 m8, u gottit fgt ?

TheMadWasp responds:

I refuse to respond. WA-WA-WAI-WAI-WAIT!
-Madjasper1

I REALLY NEED TO GET THE Why? Seriously? BADGE SO BADLY PLEASE TELL ME WAHT TO SEARCH!

I'll PM you.