Reviews for "Windows Vista Errors"

What on earth should I serch to get different result? It could be anything... Hints or somethin'?
This game is awesome! I'm still using Vista and believe me all the jokes where correct :D

TheMadWasp responds:

I'll give you a hint, just search normally but look at the bottom left of the Internet Window, you'll see very faint text telling you what to search for.
Thanks man, I tried making some of the errors relevant to Vista, I'm glad to see that you thought they were correct.

-Madjasper1

If you need another Windows parody, Windows Vista Errors will satisfy you.
Graphics: Very much like Windows models, including some from other Windows platforms other than Vista.
Gameplay: Now, contrary to the title, this is actually NOT just a collection of funny errors. It's a big, multifunctional parody of Windows.
Sound: It's either a fan-made song in the errors section, or remixes of Classic windows errors in the media player.
Overall: This is a nice diversion for when you want a windows parody. The only drawback is that the medals could be a hassle to get, but otherwise, check this out!

TheMadWasp responds:

Hey, thanks man, you're making it sound like an advert (commercial), but I like it.
I tried making this as big I as I could manage, the music is from 3 great artists in the audio portal, the medals, I tried to make slightly harder, which I didn't succeed at, but that doesn't matter.

Thanks!
-Madjasper1

cool i hate vista too, everybody hates vista :D nice work man!

Yeah, Vista sucked.
Thanks!

this is funny & kinda cool good job 1 of my old pc's got that shutdown error

Yeah, Thanks!
-Madjasper1

que buen juego me muero de risa

TheMadWasp responds:

Uh, Google translator says that you said "good game that I'm dying of laughter"

Thanks man!

Rough Spanish translation:

Uh, el traductor de Google dice que usted dijo "buen juego que me muero de la risa"

Gracias hombre!