Reviews for "Windows Vista Errors"

I liked the errors, but what I liked even more, were the songs (Especially windows XP-losion). It's funny how an extra feature of a game can be better than the actual thing... My favorite error was the apple error thing. I also liked the funny small references to other things! Great game!

TheMadWasp responds:

Ah cool, everyone seems to love Windows XPlosion, I used it in my previous Error Gallery so I thought it would be a good feature to have in this one, and I agree with you on the extra feature thing.
Oh yeah the references, I thought those would be cool to add in the errors, thanks for the awesome review!

-Madjasper1

nice game, I never had or used 7. I went from xp to 8. can you assit me with a few medals? I still need holy cow, Im fat, size matters and why.

TheMadWasp responds:

It's not Windows 7, it's Windows Vista, or am I assuming something?
I'll PM you for the medals.
-Madjasper1

how do you get the Why? Seriously? medal? and how do you get the Holy Cow! medal? these two are a little to hard

I'll PM you.
-Madjasper1

One of the type of flash games that never seems to get old cause bugs will forever exist in Windows products is Windows error parody games on Newgrounds and this Vista one kept me quite busy to find all the easter eggs and bugs in it which gave me a lot of laughs through out and was a good mind bender to figure everything out,you did a swell job on this game and would love to see a Windows 7 parody or even a new 8 which i heard is pretty crappy. =)

Hope to see more from you in the future.

TheMadWasp responds:

Yeah, thanks man, I love making these, I also find these parodies to never get old, I don't think I could do Windows 7 as that one is pretty much perfect and I've never used Windows 8, so I wouldn't know what to put where, maybe I'll try at some point, but I'm planning to make a final error gallery for Windows ME and for that to be the last one, maybe I'll do a Windows 7/8/Blue Error gallery, but I can't be sure for now.

Thanks!

-Madjasper1

Funny. Especialy choice error and defect to apple.
There's a way to easily exploit maze but who cares....it's for fun and joke.

But I'm missing "Why? Seriously?"...I'm stumped on however to get it. X_X

TheMadWasp responds:

Yeah, thanks I didn't add the defect to apple part until late, but thanks.
Yeah, the maze is a choice on purpose.

You'll get it eventually, if you want help, PM me and I'll tell you.