Reviews for "Windows Vista Errors"

Madjasper, can you make windows 7 errors? and maybe windows 8?

TheMadWasp responds:

Afraid not, Windows 7 is almost perfect, and besides the new start menu, I don't know much else about Windows 8.
-Madjasper1

5 out of 5 I say. I say this is a good Windows Vista Error Project!!!!!!! Oh yeah guys, this error gen can be found at Cool Online Tools. I don't know how you got the skull. But great!!!

TheMadWasp responds:

Thanks, I used Cool Online Tools as the generator for all the errors and Window Boxes, I got the skull from the same website, but I used the halloween version.
-Madjasper1

I really enjoyed the Game with all of the easter eggs in it, however I feel that there should have been at least one program that did something xP.. Also, I can't figure out the Why? Medal. I spent a good 30 minutes typing whatever popped into my head and I just couldn't think of it.

TheMadWasp responds:

Most of the programs do work, the only things that don't work and the command prompt the disk cleaner and the recycle bin (and all the folders -besides the games folder- in the start menu).
The Why? Seriously? Medal is very difficult, you'll get it eventually, if you want me to tell you the answer, PM me.
-Madjasper1

HOW DO YOU GET THE WHY SERIOUSLY BADGE . I really need it please help I tried everything I just need help and need it as soon as possible PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll PM you.

very good game with great humor, i got he medals but i can't get why? seriously one

TheMadWasp responds:

Thanks, you'll get the medal, PM me if you want the to know how.