Reviews for "tuna fish"

I LOVE NIR MATARASSO'S STUFF

KING OF FLASH, BEST OF THE BEST, FISH ARE SWIMMIN THROUGH THE SCREEN, SOUNDS ARE ON MY SPEAKERS (revised from Bad Luck 13's lyric "Kings of the Underground, Hardest of the Hardcore, Tables Flying Through the Air, Bats are on the Dancefloor"...another good spoof of it is "Daniel's Flying through the Air, Gats are on the dancefloor)

I'm reviewing it, it must be good...

Musically, its quite superb... lyrically, it reminds me of the Dead Kennedys. Masterful, truly. You can't go wrong with fish, either. I have a feeling this will make it to the top of my personal list... it is the shit.

My Head Is Going To Explode!

Ahh... The Rare And Seldom Deserved 10 Is Now Awarded To This Great Interactive Masterpiece of Flash Maddness.

Very nice

Considering all of the evil, vile, debasement going on at newgrounds, it is nice to see a breath of fresh air with this. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy seeing nudity and violence splattered around on my computer screen, and of course, the occasional decapitation is pretty nice. I'm also wondering if I'll ever get to see any beastiality on this website. I mean, sure we've gotten to see pogo fuck a sheep in the FDA megamix, but so far no one else has tried it. So anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, good job. Your movies are excellent and I hope to see more in the future. I still have the image of a flower jerking off burned into the tissue of my brain.

Tuna Fish is pretty cool!

This interactive music maker is a great idea! I just hope that a sequel is made with even more sounds, words, and background music.