Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Final Boss"

Not bad at all! Funny gameplay, intuitive, nice patterns. My only objection is, why not making the health bar able to stand at least two accidents/hits, or at least inserting among the bonuses the chance to increase health? Having to start from scratch every time you die is a bummer. Else than this, good job!

Extremely Hard Actually The Game Sucks Graphics And Controls Sucks Whats Up With That 1 Bar Of Hp Left And 0 Lives Destroy The Game

I would love to see a game built up to this point, and you loose all your health but one and all your lives to get to this point

It's a good base but I think it could use some tweaking. For one, it is really trial and error based. After I saw the patterns in a stage I was practically able to blow through that stage anytime. Based on the fact that, their should be some kind of checkpoint system or make it so you take a few hits before dying. Falling back to beginning after getting really far just because you made a small mistake is discouraging. I also don'y feel like I am doing much more than changing where my character stands because all I need to do is hold down shoot. Despite the problems the game has, it's still fun. I especially liked the music.

ahhhhhh.... i will kill that bugger of a boss hahaha very clean and crisp animation and fun to play... full version would easily earn 5 stars and fandom i beleiev also solid music