Reviews for "Primal Sands"

I loved this game. But it was a horrible game.

This game was really fun but it was lacking a lot. the enemies were weak and too few would of been nice if there were more types you had to prepare for. Upgrades could of cost more or added more upgrades had all the upgrades way too fast in this game which made the game really easy. And the game needed something to get you into it something to immerse you into it. Like making the game harder could of done that.

Anyways that's all i wanted to say the game wasn't hard enough just adding a few little things could of made this game worlds different and a lot more fun. Great game had fun playing it hope you make it better in the future i know i would play it all over again!

Its Hard, but its cool, cause u put alot of effort for this game so its cool!

i loooove it keep it up guys :D

Great now the human race is gonna die cuzz of one guy

this is the prelude of Don't Escape 3?

This game is so good