Reviews for "Primal Sands"

The game is pretty cool, I really enjoyed. Jobalidade has a slightly cloying, but over the game she gets a little bearable. After a few things are quite tedious time such as the crystals. Having to be picking up as many crystals is really boring, I mean, of course I need more bullets and missiles, and it requires me many crystals, but have to keep picking up several more to buy (especially for minigun), is pretty boring after a while.

Other than that, I must congratulate you for the graphics (I am a great lover of pixel art), and still more by sondtrack (if you have not been to the author, you know well how to choose them). The sound effects are also good.

Anyway, great job.

I found this to be a game that really went on too long to enjoy. It just seemed too monotonous. It was kind of nice to have that thing where you could tell where your enemies are coming from. I finally realized that when a boss showed up. Of course, I was clicking on so many things, the page was refreshed. I guess the designs aren't that bad.

It annoyed me with how you had to repair it more after enemies came. Then again, I guess that makes sense. It just doesn't seem like a very ambitious game. You could perhaps have better graphics. Every small robot reminds me of Wall-E nowadays.

nonononoo
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i coughed up a crystal and i'm going to die.

4.5/5

Not a bad game, though quite easy. There is potential here, but it hasn't been fulfilled...yet.
Another crack at this by the devs, with some user input, would do them fine.

good game, pretty easy even on hardcore mode. My buy order was max refinery, 1 magnet, max minigun, 3 nano, 4 engine, 3 plating, then save money to max out sentries and spammed all of them until out of stock and just finished repairing.