Reviews for "Primal Sands"

I liked it, but I feel you base should have more basic self-defense mechenicums, in the beginning, you have to basically kite your enemies away from your base, your base should always be able to deal with at least one direction, then again, maybe it's just harder because I am using a laptop, and the touch-pad does not let me aim while I'm moving, another way to solve the base problem is to have them attracted to you, and ignore your, or other moving things, like your sentry guns, leaving your base, as it stands, it seems to be a bit more about endurance, then strategy, and foreword-thinking

That ending... IT TOOK ME AN HOUR TO GET THAT ENDING. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME..!?... Why? *sobs*

The game is pretty cool, I really enjoyed. Jobalidade has a slightly cloying, but over the game she gets a little bearable. After a few things are quite tedious time such as the crystals. Having to be picking up as many crystals is really boring, I mean, of course I need more bullets and missiles, and it requires me many crystals, but have to keep picking up several more to buy (especially for minigun), is pretty boring after a while.

Other than that, I must congratulate you for the graphics (I am a great lover of pixel art), and still more by sondtrack (if you have not been to the author, you know well how to choose them). The sound effects are also good.

Anyway, great job.

I found this to be a game that really went on too long to enjoy. It just seemed too monotonous. It was kind of nice to have that thing where you could tell where your enemies are coming from. I finally realized that when a boss showed up. Of course, I was clicking on so many things, the page was refreshed. I guess the designs aren't that bad.

It annoyed me with how you had to repair it more after enemies came. Then again, I guess that makes sense. It just doesn't seem like a very ambitious game. You could perhaps have better graphics. Every small robot reminds me of Wall-E nowadays.

nonononoo
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i coughed up a crystal and i'm going to die.