Reviews for "Cult Classic"

Fun game 5/5

I loved this game so much! I even got all of the characters without the walktrough, however how do I submit my highscore? I cant figure it out and it and the 100% medals are the only ones I dont have D:

deathink responds:

Click the large newgrounds logo right after the loading screen and then click the medals screen after that, if you haven't reset your data you should unlock both of those. I hope this helps :)

I liked this a lot. Soo many pop culture references from the 90s and 80s. Also, Thanks for adding in that pairing of Carmen Sandiego and Waldo, it made my day.

This brought back memories. My whole childhood was wrapped in one game. Thank you!! <3

I liked looking threw the characters, very interesting. Brings back memories of my childhood.