Reviews for "Cult Classic"

I kinda liked this game. It's addicting because of the medals, they really make me feel like I accomplished something. I think my favorite character in this game is Wilson :P WILSOOOOOOON!!! I give this game an 8/10. Not really my type of game, but I had some fun with this. ;)

hay miles de medallas en este juego

funer then rad awsome

I like it, but it seems nigh impossible to get the high-score achievement. Please fix!

deathink responds:

You just have to click the big newgrounds logo in the beginning of the game. Hope this helps.

The get 100% medal doesn't seem to work for me either, but meh...
I already got enough medals out of one game, I think ^_^
It's also really fun. Also, is that Carmen Sandiego making out with Waldo in the middle??? A match made in heaven; I'd say XD