Reviews for "Cult Classic"

Got board of it after a little bit but I dig it. Here's a suggestion, instead of having an achievement list, you should have a list of clues. That would make it more interesting.

deathink responds:

My old game did have something like that, I just wanted to try something new :)

Great game! I got all of the medals except ''ALL DONE'' and I dont know how to get that please help!!

deathink responds:

I added some comments in the author comment box that should clear things up.

really enjoyed this!

Thanks man!

I love these kind of search games, but there is nothing to search for. It is just clicking figures and collecting medals. Make it harder by letting us search for a specific character and then getting the medal, that would make it perfect!

deathink responds:

Older search games I have made were like that, I just gave you a name and you had to figure it out. It was real cool, but the learning curve was very hard. If you got stumped on a couple that was it, the walkthrough was your only option. But this one has a perfect learning curve. At first its ridiculously easy, click almost anywhere and you get a medal, but as you find more and more, they get harder and harder to find. In a way, I just wanted to make it so you could sit back and enjoy the artwork. Thanks for your review :)