For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "FT: Additional Sessions"

great game , is he some sort of superhero though? cause it said you could use x-ray vision.

Nice one.

Great, as usual! I love the new button system, although it would be nice if there were different 'noises'. It would also be an interesting game to meet up with multiple girls rather than just one. But still: Amazing work, keep it up (no pun intended)

It truly is a great game, it IS however a little weird during the sex scenes how she doesn't have eye brows so you may want to try to solve that in future games :D other than that I love this game

Wanna know da answers? open a new site and play the game and read the answers! I'ma cheaty bastard and I'm proud of it >:)