Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Henry Jenkins VS Zombies"

its been almost 7 years, any idea on when the improved version comes out?

if you are going to keep the insta death on there at least make everything illuminated. good concept. has great potential

thrgriffin responds:

Thank you very much, at some point in the near future I'll be starting an improved version. Insta death will be the first thing to go!

the remediation of pain

The terrain is sort of repetitive but the atmosphere is perfect. sometimes when I was walking I jumped out of my seat when a zombie hit me. One of the better games I have found on "Under Judgement". I hope this gets saved.

thrgriffin responds:

I see exactly what you mean about the terrain, I will bare this in mind in future! Thank you for your kind words =]

I like the game, but there are some flaws. One I kept trying too look past was the fact that it is an instant death, and you don't even get any indication you died. All it does is ask for a level code, then plop you back down.

thrgriffin responds:

I hadn't actually noticed that! Whoops! Would it be worth me amending this and adding a health bar also? As someone who liked it, I'd be interested to know if you think I should do some more work on this or just start fresh? Thanks =]