Reviews for "Misadventure"

Now, it may be that I've only ever watched scary games on Youtube, with the exception of a couple of point and click adventures and perhaps other oddities. But this game indescribably scared me beyond anything I was expecting; such a thing hasn't really happened quite like what I experienced a few moments ago. You succeeded in giving my adrenaline a surprising momentary boost, and for that I applaud you.

One of the funniest games I've played... it was hard at some points but worth the trouble(sorry for the bad engrish). !ia ia cthulhu fhtagn!

This game is a brilliant achievement. To make something so frightening using these dated graphics is very impressive.

This game while frustrating at points (blue tongue dude switching sides... seems like i always chose the wrong side...) is one of the best games i've played here on newgrounds. It does freeze for me when i click off the webpage which was annoying. But with that said still an amazing game.

you just made an adventure creepypasta with this game without even trying. 1 out of 10 because to scary, 10 out of 10 for how cool this game is.