Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Misadventure"

This game is completely amazing.
You deserve a great trophy for making suck as dark and scary atmosphere using graphics that simple.

In fact this game scared me the same, as I was playing "Slender : Arrival" ( later it turn out, that this game is a big disappointment, but hey ! It was scary in moments).

But to be back to this game: This weird, background music is giving me creeps even when I'm writing this, And when I saw a strange shadow deflecting on TV screen I was thinking about turning this game off.

I wonder if there is also some re-make of famous Easter Egg like in original "Adventure" ?

You sir, you possibly don't know how good job you did.

Matzerath responds:

Thank you very much! I pondered adding a version of the famous Easter Egg, but ultimately did not. Though I may sneak something in there in a later update (for some reason I like to revisit these games and add stuff after everyone's stopped playing them, ha ha).

metatari

I like the big fat green bug monster, but it takes a while to know what the blinking is for.
Seriously dude. Spill the beans on that one

THIS IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was amzing! I've seen lots of horror games but this...was...EXTREMELY SCARY! When you lose al your lives it's really creepy because some sort of freak with lots of eyes comes and GETS you.5 stars!