Things I despise about this game:
- Have to buy guns in the order they are displayed. At first I thought this was a glitch!
- Only about 5 enemy types, leads to challenge being placed upon swarms of bad guys
- As the above is true, certain skills (such as the pierce ability) break the game
- No ability to reload before clip is empty
- Lack of guns
- Lack of variety in the guns
- No variation in game play (ei: no allies, no different locations, no different music, nothing.)
- Unbalanced difficulty means the game is too hard at the start, and too easy at the end
- Not enough items to spend money on at the shop
- No medals?!
Things I liked about this game:
-The music in the shop/gear menu
-Some guns were very fun to use
Overall this game is not worth your time especially with far superior games such as The Last Stand, and The Last Stand 2.