Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Pretentious Game 2"

Aww such a sad ending but great game overall!

Well, it was very good, but it wasn't hard, or "pretentious", but it was nice anyway. It was quite easy, some programming mistakes (like I can walk outside the screen and fall out to the nothingness), the graphics were simple (squares), although I like them that way, and the shadows are a very neat detail. In the Ego level, it was confusing WHAT I had to crash and HOW.
Anyway, Satie, simple-puzzles, tragedies are a sufficient match for me.
Keep working, I like where you're going.

I like the story and the gameplay was ok, but it could be better.

usually, blue is the color for males and pink ( red ) for females. The monologue suggests this. I would think.

Okay, so I beat all the parts of the game until I met a bug that made it impossible for me to continue (I checked the walk through and did the same thing, didn't work). But i watched the rest of the walk through just to see the whole game, and, I must say, this game is boring and I have no idea why people are giving perfect 5's. This game just has bad game play, graphics, AND has no story like at all. Have no idea why people are saying the story is perfect... It literally makes no sense and is just not a good story. To be honest, I don't care about story that much in games. But I'll give this game 1 star for effort.