Reviews for "Berathen Detective Demo"

Theres 2 things what I want to point out.
1.Charecters are moving really slowly. It cant be skipped either unlike dialog.
2.Theres no real challence in this game. Those suspects are just horrible at lying.
Othervise it was really enjoyable.

Venks responds:

Sorry about that! I'm still working on balancing difficulty for players with varying playing styles. Some people find my game too hard believe it or not. ^^;

good but the character is slow as hell
also, rpg maker VX or XP?

VX Ace to be exact.

I do hope you're not claiming the artwork as your own, as from what I've played there's no credit to RPG Maker.

Venks responds:

I figured it was pretty apparent. The bulk of the graphics are from RPG Maker. I do not claim them as my own.

I like that kind of game with just a few characters and questions to find the truth, but on the end there is only one way to go, and there is no evidence to find it, so it become a little boring. Anyway, it was cool to play.

Venks responds:

Thank you so much for playing my game! I'm glad you liked it and I do apologize for how linear it was. The main project is much larger in scope and much less linear. Would you mind if I sent it your way once the game was finished?

The game and dialogue was good, but the screen flashing and shaking is a little over done.
It could also have been a little faster (the walking and dialogue).

Good game and fun to play, just a little rough around the edges.

Venks responds:

Thank you so much for trying out the game! I'm glad you liked it.
Sorry about the shaking and flashing. I was attempting to emulate another game I enjoy and it didn't pay off very well. I definitely will not continue to do so in the future.