Reviews for "Berathen Detective Demo"

Completely awesome the first one was a bit easy but the second one took me 10 minutes (since i have a low IQ) but still...One of the best games i have played Welldone

Venks responds:

Thank you! I'm really glad you enjoyed the game. In the future I plan to allow you to examine your evidence before you present it so that should help you out more.

Pretty good. Especially trying to solve that Dahlee was the murder was not that easy for me.

Venks responds:

Awesome I'm glad you enjoyed the game! I'm still working on tweaking the difficulty. Some people find the game too easy. The full game will have varying levels of difficulty rest assured.

Hm... it was a pretty good game, though you should say that you used the RPG maker sprites, because if you make money off of this then you'd be liable to a lawsuit if you don't give them credit and have a license to use their sprites, the movement is slow, you should at least make it faster or add a dash function, the mystery was... kind of interesting I guess, but of course this is only a demo, so I can't critique something that isn't fully finished.

Venks responds:

Thanks for the review! And no worries there will be no disputes between me and RPG Maker. That was all sorted out ages before I started making the game.

I do hope you're not claiming the artwork as your own, as from what I've played there's no credit to RPG Maker.

Venks responds:

I figured it was pretty apparent. The bulk of the graphics are from RPG Maker. I do not claim them as my own.

good but the character is slow as hell
also, rpg maker VX or XP?

VX Ace to be exact.