Reviews for "Berathen Detective Demo"

Hey man, looks like the game is coming along really well! I enjoyed the playthrough but agree that you should try and make the travelling a little quicker, could be changing the house layout or movement speed! Really hope to see the final product eventually! Also I loved the screen shaking, don't know if you noticed from PW, you can flash a white screen from 1 or 2 frames for a more dramatic effect :)

Venks responds:

I see I see. Thanks for playing the game and taking the time to write this review!
Glad you liked the screen shaking! I'm really fond of it and the white flash myself.

It was interesting, but the writing was poor. There's also a plot hole: Why did Monsi show up if he wasn't invited?

Venks responds:

Sorry about that. I'll be elaborating as to why Exorcists can get around so quickly in the next game and hopefully you'll find my writing improved by then.

I just stopped playing after I got to the auction room. I think the major problem with the game is that movement speed is just too slow. No matter how good a game looks, you don't want the players to be frustrated at how slow things are. I don't want to walk to 4 different rooms talking to people in a slow-like manner.

Venks responds:

Yeah I understand. I'll make sure to speed everything up in the next game.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

good game pls continue!!!!

Venks responds:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed the game!

It stopped letting me advance when i interviewed dahleee

Venks responds:

So sorry about that. It's a bug I've currently been unable to duplicate that has appeared with two other players. I'm trying really hard to fix it this very moment.