Reviews for "Berathen Detective Demo"

only thing I found poor was the random jiggling of the screen but I like it :)

Venks responds:

Thanks for playing the game! I'll definitely tone down the jiggles in the next adaption.

This just like phoenix wright. :)

Really awesome demo, I really like the music change in between segments, and the trial part is just awesome. Only part I think need to improve the speed for both movement and the dialogue, the shaking or vibrating part is over-do as well, but overall great job!

Venks responds:

Thank you very much for playing my game! I'm glad you liked it!
I'll be upping the speed in the next adaption definitely. Thanks for taking the time to write me your input. ^^

Fighting segements would be quite nice. Even if they're very small. Or anything really. The problem with this is that its basically just a Phoenix Wright rip off, it'd be nice to see more original content. Besides that, the story was pretty alright and just all around nice. Good job.

Venks responds:

Thanks for checking out the game! I'm glad you enjoyed it overall.
I've decided to add a lot of additional content in the next adaption which will include some optional fighting segments.

Really liked this and im looking forward to the full game. i also like the easter-eggs you could find if you look hard enough

Venks responds:

Awesome stuff! You're my new favorite player. Not everyone looks around for the extra content. Thanks so much for playing my game! I'm glad you liked it!