Reviews for "Berathen Detective Demo"

The game and dialogue was good, but the screen flashing and shaking is a little over done.
It could also have been a little faster (the walking and dialogue).

Good game and fun to play, just a little rough around the edges.

Venks responds:

Thank you so much for trying out the game! I'm glad you liked it.
Sorry about the shaking and flashing. I was attempting to emulate another game I enjoy and it didn't pay off very well. I definitely will not continue to do so in the future.

Hello, very nice game, I really liked.

Btw, it made me laugh that the painting in the bedroom is from the witch's house I think?

Anyway, really good demo, I need to play the whole game.

Venks responds:

Thank you! I'm really glad you liked the game!
When the full game is out I'll make sure to send you a message!

when's the original/sequal going to come out? it's so entertaining :D

Venks responds:

Glad you like it! I'm still working on the full game currently, but I promise to message you when it's done if that's cool with you.

I love the graphics, it's a great game! I just cannot stand how slow the character walks and it would be nice to have a faster text option.

Venks responds:

Thanks! So glad you enjoyed the game!
I'll definitely up the speed on both Terrich and the text. I appreciate the feedback!

I like that kind of game with just a few characters and questions to find the truth, but on the end there is only one way to go, and there is no evidence to find it, so it become a little boring. Anyway, it was cool to play.

Venks responds:

Thank you so much for playing my game! I'm glad you liked it and I do apologize for how linear it was. The main project is much larger in scope and much less linear. Would you mind if I sent it your way once the game was finished?