Reviews for "Mars Colonies Demo"

Awesome game. The raiders/enemies are a pain, but it's not too bad.
Also, this game is riddled with references. I love it. /)

This game SHOULD be the standard of a strategy game.The only thing it falls short on is its fairness,it could be better.All in All i would give it a 4.5.

Excellent game! I would wish that you could rotate some buildings, and honestly at first i thought i couldn't crisscross the water and electric, but non the less I've made it past mission 5 without consequence, (you need to make a warning so people don't spend longer than 3 hours straight on this damn game! so addicting!)
Graphics: 9.5/10
Game play:8.8/10
Difficulty/Fairness:9/10
Enjoyment:9.5/10

I can't get past lvl 5! I keep getting attacked every 5 months which isn't very long to do stuff. Not to mention the storms and earthquakes. I had 4 workers against 2 aliens or whatever they are and I always end up with no men left!! I love this game but this is starting to piss me off!

Really nice game, but I wont play it again until someone explains me how ca I make to not lose my progress... Everytime I open the game I go back to Mission 1!! Do I have to finish it in one sit?